Bridging Capella and Simulink

Hello Capella Community,

While working on defining a workflow, starting in Capella (for designing high-level architectures) and ending in Simulink (for Model-Based-Design & Tests). I heard that there is a way to autogenerate Simulink models from Capella design!

I explored all the few resources I’ve found on the topic, however I still have many questions :

On the one hand, regarding this former discussion on the forum about a beta-version of the so-called “Capella/Simulink bridge” (I assume it’s an add-up to integrate in Capella). Do you know if the tool has been released? Has someone tried it, and if so, do you have any feedback? is it mature enough to build a workflow upon?

On the other hand, I came across this MathWorks article, within, an “XML format” is mentioned, which I presume serves as another method of bridging between Capella and Simulink. Could you confirm if this is indeed a new method? If so, how to export this file from Capella? Do you have any additional information on this?

Finally, if you have any additional insights or details on using Capella in conjunction with Simulink, please don’t hesitate to share them.

Thanks

Additionally, could you share the add-on with me please at fouad36@proton.me

The information I have is that this add-on should become available in the next 3 month.