What is meant by "bound" in TC_DF_06

Not terribly important right now, but …

I am getting the TC_DF_06 error, and I don’t understand what is meant by “bound”?

(I think I caused this warning by dragging ends of functions to existing input or output ports.)

Thanks,

(in Capella preferences, Model Validation → Constraints)
Description:
This rule generates a warning if a bound of FunctionalExchange isn’t defined in a function or a sub-function
of the function containing the bound which has been realized.
A warning can be raised if you have performed a drag and drop of the bound to another function but this function is not a sub-function realizing the function containing the bound which has been realized and there is no traceability link from the current function and the function containing the bound which has been realized.
You should add manually a traceability link from the parent function of the realized bound and the function containing the bound which has been realized.

I searched and found the description you quoted befor I posted (I should have mentioned that in my original post).

I do not understand the meaning of the word “bound”. Glossary does not have an entry explaining it.

I think what is meant is that I dragged one end-point of a functional exchange from an I/O port of one function to another unrelated function. I’ll do some probing with the semantic explorer.

Indeed. I wonder if you should replace bound by port in the word “Port”.