[Webinar] October 5th, 2023 - A Model Based System Architecture Methodology Leveraging the ARCADIA Method

Hello Capella enthousiasts!
I’m pleased to announce that I will be the chairman for the next Capella Webinar featuring Dr Eric Dano.

During this webinar, Dr Dano will present a methodology based on ARCADIA.
He will explain how this methodology takes advantage of ARCADIA as a framework to determine which views constitute the architectural model, on alignment with the IEEE 15288:2015 architecture standard.

I expect to see a lot of you at this webinar as it should help you increase your understanding of ARCADIA.

If you have any questions about the webinar and its subject, you may leave them here and they will be asked during the event.

As always, the webinar video replay will be uploaded to YouTube two weeks after the main event, with a first-week access for everyone that answered the post-webinar survey. Every question left unanswered during the event will be posted here with a direct response from Dr Dano.

We’re looking forward to everyone’s presence!

Link to register for the webinar:
https://www.bigmarker.com/obeo/A-Model-Based-System-Architecture-Methodology-Leveraging-the-ARCADIA-Method?utm_bmcr_source=forum_capella

2 Likes