Validation Error using PVMT addon

Hi all,
I am using the combination of PVMT and M2Doc to generate documentation including information from Properties. I defined with the PV Configuration a set of Properties named System.ICDExtenstion.
In the m2doc template I added the following field:
m:ce.appliedPropertyValueGroups->select(p | p.name = ‘System.ICDExtension’).eContents()->select(a | a.name = ‘Identifier’).value

During the documentation generation an error is reported. The validation output is the following:
m:ce <—EClassifier=ElementExtension is not registered in the current environment <—Feature name not found in EClass AbstractConstraint Feature name not found in EClass ModelElement Feature

Nevertheless the output document is properly generated.

Is there any way to avoid such behaviour?

Hello,
I am not sure what could be the problem,
before you get any better answer I have these suggestions to check:

• Make sure you are not using “sequences” (basically lists) instead of single variables, as your end results. (this is important in Capella Studio, don’t know if it has a big effect on M2DOC)
  • Make sure you have all the nsRUI (search on the forum) to see.
  • You might need to use a function that start with “ocl…” (ctrl space after “ce.”) and write the name of the class you are using). This is called “casting”.

Yes you are probably missing an nsURI in your template properties, probably one from kitalpha.