Update Sites for Version 5.0

I have recently started trying to learn about Capella and somewhat new to Linux software. I have used the Eclipse feature in other programs to keep the software up to date. I read the forum and searched it and did not find (though my search technique is poor) any references to the update sites. I tried a couple of things similar to what was done by others and the results can be summarized in the two images below: Error_configure_available_update_sites
and

Where should I go to find the URLs for update site(s) for Version 5.0.0 of Capella and Studio Capella?
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Don,

Capella 5.0.0 has not been released yet. The last up to date version is Capella 1.4.2 that can be downloaded from the Capella website download page.

All the best,
Stephane Lacrampe
OBEO Canada

Hi Stephane,

Now that V5.0.0 is released, can you provide the available software update sites?

Thanks,
Bob

Hi Tyson,
Could you clarify what you’re looking for?
If you’re looking for installing Capella on Linux, the easiest way is to download directly the bundle for Linux from the Capella website download page: eclipse.org/capella
Then for the update site for the open source addons, they are supposed to be on the same download page.
Stephane Lacrampe
Obeo Canada