I’m a beginner to Capella and MBSE. This what I’ve done :
- In Operational Entity Breakdown Diagram, I added 1 actor, 1 entity.
- In Operational Capabality Diagram, I added 1 capability. I imported the previously created entity and actor, and then I used the Involvement option from palette to involve both the actor and entity.
- Created new Operation Entity Scenario, added the actor and entity’s timelines.
- Created Operational Architecture Diagram to add the activities. Imported the actor and entitiy. Inside each of them, I created operational activities. 1 inside actor, 1 inside the entity.
- Then went back to Operation Entity Scenario, in the respective timlelines I imported the created activities. I created Interactions from the palette as well.
–> Next step is where I run into problems
- For interaction, I created new Operational Activity Interaction Diagram. From the palette when I want to import the activities, I can’t import all activities I created. Only some of them.
I cannot see all the activities. I can only see the entity’s activities BUT NOT actor’s activities.
How can I debug this?