Trouble loading Capella model in Eclipse

Hi everyone! I’m pretty new to the Eclipse environment. Nonetheless, I am trying to load a capella model in Eclipse.

I had the same difficulties as the OP in this post: How to load a Capella model in Ecore? but the solution has not yet worked for me.

I have tried importing the package of SessionHelper as a plug-in. After this, Eclipse complained about not being able to resolve some plugins defined in the dependencies of SessionHelper. Then, after I imported those, Eclipse complained about missing dependencies in those plugins, etc. etc… This went on for a long time and, eventually, I could not even load the Capella model.

My goal is to load the model from a pop-up menu and resolve the project with the SessionHelper class so I can pass it to XTend for code generation.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

To add some more information:

The code I use is as follows:

@Override
	public Object execute(ExecutionEvent event) throws ExecutionException {
		ISelection selection = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow()
                .getActivePage().getSelection();

IFile file = null;

if (selection instanceof ITreeSelection) {
			ITreeSelection treeSelection = (ITreeSelection) selection;
			Object firstElement = treeSelection.getFirstElement();
			if (firstElement instanceof IAdaptable) {
			    file = (IFile) ((IAdaptable) firstElement).getAdapter(IFile.class);
			}
		}

ResourceSet resSet = new ResourceSetImpl();
		Resource res = resSet.getResource(URI.createPlatformResourceURI(file.getFullPath().toString(), true), true);

Session ses = SessionHelper.getSession(file);
		Project capellaProject = SessionHelper.getCapellaProject(ses);

getCapellaProject gives me the following error: “The method getCapellaProject(Session) from the type SessionHelper refers to the missing type Project”

This is (I think) because Eclipse is unable to resolve “org.polarsys.capella.core.data.capellamodeller.Project;”

The target platform is Eclipse. If I set it to Capella, I will not be able to use XTend anymore.