System to subsystem transition - System analysis in subsystem?

Hello,
I have a behavior with the System to SubSystem transition add-on that I am unsure of. Considering the following scenario:
Create a new Capella project (let’s call it “Vehicle”)
Under “Logical Architecture”, create a new component (we’ll just call it “LC1”)
Right-click LC1 and use “System to SubSystem Transition” > Vertical > SA.
Leave all fields to their default and complete the wizard. A new project “LC1” is created with our sub-system
If I now look at the “System Analysis” package, there is no sub-package or anything in there:
compared to the usual:
This means that some actions to try and create diagrams in the System Analysis viewpoint fail (creating MB, MCB, FS, …). Is it the expected behavior of the transition to not be able to alter the System layer in the sub-system? Or is there an issue with the initialization of the System analysis package in the sub-system?
Regards,
Laurent Goubet
Obeo

Hello Laurent,
This behavior is clearly not the expected one.
Can you please tell us which version of Capella and of the system to sub-system add-on you are using?

Hello Aurélien,
This is observed with Capella 1.3.1 (capella-1.3.1.201905201820-win32-win32-x86_64) and the 1.3.1 of the System to SubSystem add-on (SubsystemTransition-updateSite-1.3.1.201905291436) installed (installed using p2 and not dropins).
Please let me know if you need more details on reproduction and/or installed versions.
Laurent Goubet
Obeo

Hello,
Thank you both for the confirmation and workaround!
Laurent Goubet
Obeo