Search for a model element and highlight where used in active model diagram view

Hello,

Using the Search function in Capella I can find if elements have been created in a model. What is not so clear to me is how to highlight a model element from the search results in the active model diagram view. It would be nice to be able to click on an element in the search result list and have it highlighted (maybe even in a different colour) and centered on screen in the respective model diagram.

Has anyone found a way to do this?
Example: Search for Listen to Audio and when clicked on in Search result, the model element is to be highlighted in the Model Diagram browser.

I found the answer was only a click away!
Right clicking on the element in the search list result gives the “Show in Diagram Editor” (F10) Option and the block is selected in the Diagram editor but not centered on screen. This is good enough for me. So consider this item solved.

Yes and if you do not have the diagram open, you may select "“Show in Semantic Browser” first, then click on one of the diagram in which the element is represented, then select “Show in Diagram Editor”.
Stephane Lacrampe
Obeo Canada