Scenario Transition ( SA -->LA)

Hello,
I have some problems when I want to do a transition from a system fonction scenario to a logical fonction scenario. The diagram does not appear in the logical analysis area but the resul of the transition it appears to be succesfull.
Is it possible to do a transition from SA to LA of one scenario? I would like to have the same diagram, one with the system fonctions and another one with the logical fonctions and logical components.
Thank you for your help

Hello,
When you perform a transition of a scenario, it only creates the model elements and not the diagram.
However, you can re-create the diagram afterward by selecting the resulting scenario in the project explorer (scenarios are stored under the capabilities) and do right click, New Diagram / Table, and select the scenario diagram.
The diagram will be automatically filled-in with all the elements created by the transition.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. I realised just after sending this message that I could create the diagram by cliking in “new diagram”.
In relation with this answer, I would like to know which is the difference when doing a transition between:
-System function scenario to logical function scenario initialization
-Function scenario to exchange scenario initialization
Normally I use the first one but I am not sure I am doing it in the right way.
Thank you for your answer.

Hello,
The transition you use “System Functional Scenario to Logical Functional Scenario Initialization” is the right one to make a transition from System Analysis to Logical Architecture.
The other one “Functional Scenario to Exchange Scenario Initialization” is used to transform a function scenario (functions are represented as lifelines) into an exchange scenario (system, components, actors are represented as lifelines) inside the same Arcadia step.
For example:
Starting from this Functional Scenario
And this allocation of functions on system and actors
You get this Exchange Scenario