Reuse Logical architecture in an other project

Hello,
I am working on Capella 1.3.1 and I am searching a way to reuse the Logical Archiecture of a big project to a smaller one.
I have tried to use REC/RPL but because I can not modify the big source project, I am not able to transform it into a Library and after implement the RPL in it again. Also, I guess it is still not possible to Update a REC from its RPL.
So I am wondering if there is a way to connect these two projects or at least, to be able to know if any changed has occured in the big project.
Take care,
Manola

Hello,
Here are some ideas:

1. Make a copy of your big project and transform it into a library (there is a workaround here:
    https://polarsys.org/forums/index.php/m/2425/?srch=library#msg_2425). Clean this new library and keep the elements of the Logical Architecture that you want to reuse in the big project and the smaller one. Import this library in both projects. When you want to modify some of these elements, modify the library and propagate the changes in both projects.
  2. Use the diff/merge tool (very carefully) to initialize the smaller changes and merge changes done in the big one. Check the diff/merge Help section.
  3. Using the Capella API, develop a tool that will create a traceability link between projects. So that you can run impact changes.
    Hope it helps,

I can not modify the big project but thank you very much for your advice, I will try the point 2 and 3.
If you have any others ideas, I will be glad to take them.
Regards,
Manola