Non-unicity of function allocation

Hello,
Thanks a lot for a great workbench to support a still greater model driven engineering methodology.
I am rumming Capella Version: 0.8.3 Build id: 2015-09-17_09-57-42 on Windows 64.
On Operational Analysis I am getting an “Non-unicity of function allocation” error upon validation. The function in question is an Operational Activity that I allocated to an Operational Entity using an OAB diagram.
Apprently the OA is allocated twice to the same Operational Entity. The Properties view for the OA, in the Expert tab shows the folloing:

• Allocation Blocks : Preferences Manager, Preferences Manager
  • Allocator Entities Preferences Manager, Preferences Manager
    where Preferences Manager is an Operational Entity.
    I have dragged and dropped the OA on the OAB diagram and verified that the Allocation Blocks and Entities change accordignly, but always with two entries. Is this a bug or some “fausse maneuvre” that I might have made during modeling?
    Also, once allocated to an Operational Entity, either with a OAB diagram or the Allocation Management option on right clicking the OA in the project explores, a click on Allocation Manager only informs that the OA is already allocated, but does not allow one to de-allocate it or to change the allocation to some other OE. Is this expected? Allocation is a critical semantic constraint and I would expect that it should be handled with care, but still it is something that can change, escpecially in Operational and perhaps System Analsysis. Is there a straightforward way to manage these allocations other than via the OAB diagram?
    Thanks a lot!

Hello
Yes, it looks like a sneaky path has been found, because one is not supposed to be able to allocated an activity to two different entities.
There are multiple ways to manage the allocation of activities to entities. At least, there are the two following ones:
From the properties views of the entity
From the “Allocate Operational Activity” tool in the palette of operational architecture diagrams
If you deallocate the activity from one of the entities you shouldn’t have the message anymore.
Stephane