M2DOC - Operational Analysis Template

Hello,
I am using a template to retrieve the Operational Actors, Operational Activities and Descriptions, and Operational Actor Descriptions for a given Operational Capability in Capella 1.3.1. I am using the involvedEntities method to retrieve the Operational Actors. I can’t seem to populate the table properly. Can you please help with this as I am not sure of the syntax?
This the syntax I am using with the variable Capability that I have defined using a for loop.
Capability.involvedEntities.allocatedOperationalActivities
The problem i am having is that it produces an unformatted list of the Entities. I have also tried the following (please note I have left out {m:} for brevity):
for entity| Capability.involvedEntities.eContents()
entity.name
entity.description
entity.allocatedOperationalActivities
endfor
I’m not sure why this doesn’t work.
Thank you,
Maria

Hello Maria,
Can you try something like:
for entity | Capability.involvedEntities
entity.name
entity.description
for activity | entity.allocatedOperationalActivities
activity.name
endfor
endfor

Hello Aurelien,
I am trying to iterate on the involvedEntities for an Operational Capability by using a for loop as shown initerationloop.JPG.
I am setting capability in another for loop in which the above is contained capability.jpg.
The problem I am having is that the syntax I am using for the “Sequence” is not working. I am basically trying to use an index to iterate the involvedEntities→at(Index).name.
Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Thank you,
Maria