Link between a "Viewpoint" Java Extension and a "ViewPoint Extension Description" (resolved)

Hello,
I am having a really hard time figuring this out, I tried to ask in the eclipse forum with no luck.
Let’s take the example of a viewpoint defined in .odesign, and then a viewpoint extension description (for “properties”)

Both are described inside the same .odesign file, like this(inside the same group) :slight_smile:

The problem is when i go in the viewpoint and describe some java service like this one:

public String NEW4() {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub

return "AAA";
	} 

This one is defined inside the and it returns a simple “String”.

Now When I go to the and try to call the function NEW4() inside some aql field… The java function is never reconized, no “CTRL+SPACE” will make it appear and if you force writing, then it does not seem to be working.

The only preposition I get is: Self, input or NewValue. There is no appearance of my new service (NEW4):

Any help or explanation on why this is not working properly?
Thank you a lot!

Best

Edit: Resolved, the problem was the java service was not following the conventions for writing it for Capella (At least one parameter from EMF was needed in the list of parameters of you function).