Is there a way to automate the creation of a Functional Element whenever a Component Element is made? What about repositioning automatically existing elements in certain spots/area of the container?

Hello,

Two Questions:

• Is there a way to automate the creation of a Functional Element whenever a Component Element is made?
    Example: you make Logical Component using the palette of tools → then immediately a Logical function “appears” inside your logical comment.

• Is there a way to automaticaly (re)-position, and already existing element inside its parent/container element?
    Example: i have 10 Logical components in my LAB, each one of them contains only 1 logical function. → I would like to order my functional elements to be placed/positionioned inside the component following a specific pattern i would have chosen.
    Illustrative example:
    It should be done automatically even if the function was initially created in a random zone of the container.

Thanks

I would say yes: we can provide such development services so that these behaviors would become available for your context as customization of Capella. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you’re interested.
All the best,
Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada

Hello,
Thanks for the answer
I will discuss this with colleagues but i doubt any budget could be allocated anysoon, in the far future maybe.

I will make sure to contact you if it’s the case.

Thanks again
Best regards
KaBe