Icon file formats mismatched with HTML references

When an alternate location is selected for the HTML Export that is outside the path of the Capella project, several icons end up with mismatching types.

Mismatches for icons referenced in the output\icon folder:
Sirius.png
DAnalysis.png
controlled_Actor.png
controlled_ConfigurationItem.png
controlled_Entity.png
controlled_LogicalActor.png
controlled_LogicalActorHuman.png
controlled_LogicalComponent.png
controlled_PhysicalActorNode.png
controlled_PhysicalComponent.png
controlled_PhysicalComponentBehavior.png
controlled_PhysicalComponentNode.png
controlled_SystemActor.png
controlled_SystemActorHuman.png
controlled_SystemComponent.png
When I replace all the above in the icon folder with *.gif versions, everything looks good. There may be more, but these are the ones I am using in the model to date.

With the following setting for the HTML output ( Preferences → Capella → Docgen XHTML → Status and Review – selected) The HTML code is looking for Project.png regardless of where the HTML export is stored (locally or alternatively outside the project).

Project.gif is in the xxxHTML\output\icon folder, but the HTML is looking for Project.png

org.eclipse.egf.xxxxx, Version: 1.6.3.202110291409
org.polarsys.capella.docgen, Version: 6.1.0.202303281352
org.polarsys.kitalpha.doc.gen.business.core, Version: 6.1.0.202303220900
org.polarsys.kitalpha.vp.requirements.docgen, Version: 0.13.1.202303011400

Hi Jason,

I have tried to reproduce with just Capella 6.1 and the xHtml add-on while launching the generation on the IFE sample but I do not see mismatched references.

However I see that in xxxHTML\output\icon, lots of concepts have .gif and .png icons but not the one you mention. I also detects that there is no Projects.gif nor Projects.png.

Could you precise where you see those mismatched references ? The IFE sample model might not have the part of the model which would create those.

I have also detected that If I display the generated result in the internal web browser, the Capella icon from the header.html (/img/logo.gif) is not displayed while is is displayed when opening the result in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

I do not think that Team for Capella is implied in this issue, I have sent you a direct email to deal with that aspect and ensure this in the scope of your Team for Capella Software Assurance.

Regards

Maxime

Github issue created: Some icons have mismatching file types when HTML Export is generated to Linked Alternate location · Issue #242 · eclipse/capella-xhtml-docgen · GitHub