How to conditionally modify linked FEs using PVMT and DS?

I use PVMT to define some properties and apply them on both Functions and FEs. I have a conditional property that changes the color of the functions depending on the values of some properties. Every time the colour of a function changes, I also want the linked FEs to change colour. Is this possible? or do I need to manually change the same property values for every FE as well?

At the moment, I added another condition that only checks for some of the applied properties, filters using the EClass Rule to FEs, and changes the colour. However, the problem with this is, I cannot restrict my “analysis” to a specific subsystem. All FEs in the diagram change colour. My need above is the ideal case.

I would say that what you can define/customize in PVMT is limited. To go further, options are either using Python4Capella to alter the graphics or a custom add-on development.

1 Like