Functional decomposition and system architecture diagram

Hello,
First, I create a functional breakdown in a functional breakdown diagram.
I want to create a system architecture diagram for different functional level like internal block diagrams in SysML.
When I want to use the functions I created in an architecture diagram (I use manage function allocation) I can only use the functions of the lowest level of my breackdown (the mother functions containing other functions are grayed out and cannot appear in the architecture diragram), but I would also like to make architecture diagrams representing the functional exchanges of higher levels (see attached images).
The functional data flow bank diagram makes it possible to manage multi-level functional exchanges, however it is not an architecture diagram, we cannot allocate actors and entities to functions.
Do you know a solution that would meet my need?
Thank you in advance.

Expected.JPG
Breakdown_structure_capella.JPG
Manage_allocation_SAB.JPG
High_level_functions_missing.JPG
Expected.JPG
Breakdown_structure_capella.JPG
Manage_allocation_SAB.JPG
High_level_functions_missing.JPG

Hello Julien,
Only the lowest level functions shall be allocated in Capella.
However, high level functions can be displayed on structural elements as you expect.
After performing the allocation with the manage allocation tool, you the “allocated functions” tool to define which level of function you want to display.
Display of high level functions on structural elements is only a “computation” managed by the tool based on the allocations defined at the finest level of details