Functional Chains problem

Hi,
I met a problem using Functional Chains.
I gave different colors on functional exchange because they are many on the SAB.
However, when i display the functional chains, the concern links are in blue ( for exemple ), but
when i remove the functional chains , all the links which colored before become green again (color by default).
It’s a bug ? or how i can fix it ?
Thanks.

Hi,
I cannot reproduce the issue you are facing. Please refer to the attachment.
Diagram: SAB
I took into account two cases:
Creation of three functional chains on the same functional exchange [FunctionalExchange1], color of functional exchange is black (superposition of the three) then deleted one functional chain using [Remove from Model] and [Remove from Diagram]. In both cases, the two others remain.
Creation of a functional chain [C] on a functional exchange [FunctionalExchange2] then hid from diagram the functional chain. The functional exchange went back to the default color in this case (nominal operating)
Note that, as shown on the right-hand side of the screen capture, you can create SFCD diagrams to focus on functional chains.
Could you please add more precisions about the issue? (do not hesitate to attach your model so that I could investigate).
Regards,
Christophe.

Hi,
I think the problem is that the color of a Functional Exchange is set back to the default color (when the color of the Functional Exchange has been modified), after removing a Functional Chain.
If you don’t want to modify your FE color each time you remove a Funcitonal Chain, maybe clone the diagram before displaying a Functional Chain so you can keep a version of your diagram with your custom Functional Exchange color…
Regards,
Dimitri

Hi again,
In this case ok, Capella does not keep the “history”. If needed, do not hesitate to ask for an enhancement on the Bugzilla:
https://polarsys.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Capella
Regards,
Christophe.

Dimitri :
" maybe clone the diagram before displaying a Functional Chain so you can keep a version of your diagram with your custom Functional Exchange color… "
==> Thank you, i’ll apply this method.
Christophe :
==> Thank you. It’s not really a “need”, but this could help other poeple who asking the same question than me.