I’ve be using Capella in several projects and developed M2Doc templates for document publishing.
Now I would like to share this templates with the community
You can find them on bitbucket
I don’t think that it will be easy to start use them from scratch.
Some instructions and example projects are needed to start. I am ready to add them on the next step.
- templates were used with Capella 1.3.1 and M2Doc 3.0 night builds
- templates needs to be localized (Russian words are used in many cases)
- M2Doc was used to publish word documents that were converted to html using pandoc
- templates were used to generate documents for Capella projects and libraries with cross references between them in html
- templates are modular and combined template are build from several templates (see combine.py script)
- several M2Doc services were developed. they are needed to be installed into Capella/dropins to be able to use templates
- there is a docker image with Capella 1.3.1 and M2Doc preinstalled that can be used to publish documents from command line
I assume that these templates could be usefull as an examples of M2Doc usage.
Feel free to contact me with questions.
If someone is interested in template enhancements or creating full publishing solution I am ready to collaborate.
I am also interested in creating Capella document publishing solution for Open MBEE