Extend a "non-basic capella element" in the viewpoint (vptext) files

Hello,

When creating a DSL viewpoint with Capella Studio, the data.vptext allow us to “extend” classes from CAPELLA basic classes, such as Logical components or Physical Components:

Capella studio does help with the auto complete feature.
However, the auto complete feature would not include Classes that are not native to Capella.

Question:
How to import new classes into the Capella Studio IDE developing the the DLS viewpoint? I tired to insert “import lines” into the data.vptext but that would produce error messages, indeed it is expecting a “data” as a first line; No Import.

I would like to be able to EXTEND classes that are not native to Capella, such as classes from the Capella Add-ons let’s say. And then use them in Capella Studio. Is that possible?
Thanks

I figured it could be a simple

• Add add-on into dropings of Capella Studio, then → Activate the add-on with the Kitalpha manager.
    This does not seem to work, since the vptext files are not “models”:

I figured it could be depending on dependencies withing the plugin.xml?
I went there and Added all plug-ins related to the word “requirement” let’s say → could not seem to find the the plug in related to the ADDON Capella Requirement → Which Is a Non Basic Capella Element. It is provided by an external add-on.

What else could be done to be able to extend a requirement from the REQ add-on let’s say?