exportToHtml: project_name.aird does not exist

Hello!
I’m trying to execute from a docker container the HTML export, but for some reason it can’t find my file .aird (But it does exist). Could somebody help me to see what I’m doing wrong? The project name is called ThreeDofXYZ and I’m using Ubuntu. Thanks!

root@27f439532518:/home/doc/Architecture/ThreeDofXYZ# capella -nosplash -application org.polarsys.capella.core.commandline.core -appid org.polarsys.capella.exportRepresentations -data . -exportToHtml -input ./ThreeDofXYZ.aird

The errors:

WARNING: A terminally deprecated method in java.lang.System has been called
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager has been called by org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.SystemBundleActivator (file:/capella/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.16.300.v20210525-1715.jar)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.SystemBundleActivator
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager will be removed in a future release
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.polarsys.capella.common.mdsofa.common.helper).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
09-16 04:13:35 ERROR project . does not exist!
09-16 04:13:35 ERROR Representation file ./ThreeDofXYZ.aird does not exist!
09-16 04:13:35 ERROR Representation file ./ThreeDofXYZ.aird does not exist!

I think you need to add the project name:

ThreeDofXYZ/ThreeDofXYZ.aird

Thanks! I will try this and let you know

Hello again!
I’ve added the project name to the input parameter, as below:

root@305b2def5e34:/home/doc/Architecture# capella -nosplash -application org.polarsys.capella.core.commandline.core -appid org.polarsys.capella.exportRepresentations -data ThreeDofXYZ/ -input "ThreeDofXYZ/ThreeDofXYZ.aird"

Unfortunately, I’m getting a similar error. You can see it’s being pointed to the ThreeDofXYZ project this time (rather than .), & yet it still says the project doesn’t exist.

WARNING: A terminally deprecated method in java.lang.System has been called
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager has been called by org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.SystemBundleActivator (file:/capella/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.16.300.v20210525-1715.jar)
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.SystemBundleActivator
WARNING: System::setSecurityManager will be removed in a future release
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.polarsys.capella.common.mdsofa.common.helper).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
09-19 01:30:06 ERROR project ThreeDofXYZ does not exist!
09-19 01:30:06 ERROR Representation file ThreeDofXYZ/ThreeDofXYZ.aird does not exist!
09-19 01:30:06 ERROR Representation file ThreeDofXYZ/ThreeDofXYZ.aird does not exist!

For context, this is the dir structure of where I’m calling the command.

├── MDEReport.html
└── ThreeDofXYZ
    ├── MDEReport.html
    ├── ThreeDofXYZ.afm
    ├── ThreeDofXYZ.aird
    └── ThreeDofXYZ.capella

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I found this page with an example:

<CapellaInstallationPath>/capellac.exe -nosplash
-application org.polarsys.capella.core.commandline.core
-appid org.polarsys.capella.exportRepresentations
-data <workspacePath>
-input "/EOLE_AF/EOLE_AF.aird"
-outputfolder "/EOLE_AF/output"

A slash is needed before the project name. Also an output folder seems needed.