Error with leaf functions

Hi all,
I’m relatively new to the world of Capella. I’m trying to understand the concept of ARCADIA. I read in the book from Mr. Roques the following text.
“Only leaf functions (those are not broken down) can have input/output ports”.I created a very basic model as SAB diagram keeping in mind these points. (Please see attachment). Later I created an SDFB diagram on the System Function.
Now When I perform “Validate Model” in the SAB diagram I get the error "
I’m still getting errors when performing “Validate Model”. (Please see attachments). It says "System(System) allocates the non-leaf function FC 3.
When I perform “Validate Model” in the SDFB Diagram I get the error
" Leaf Function Allocation Consistency error for FC 3 "
javascript: insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body, ’
');
');
');
I don’t understand the point where my modeling is going wrong. It would be great if someone can point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I had the same issue and handle it by removing the allocation of the parent function (with the manage function allocation tool in the palette).
Moreover, even after you removed it manually, the parent function is then automatically reallocated to the same actor than its leaf function, and can then be displayed on the SAB. I don’t really know how it works, maybe someone of the capella team can explained that.
regards,