Depiction of continuous flows

I am supporting a system engineer to model the behavior of a sub-system and, while defining a scenario I came up to a problem which was: how to depict continuous and event-driven dynamics?
The Architecture diagram is not enough since it is static and the event-driven part is not explicit.
In the Sequence diagram (Exchange Scenario) I only found the pattern below to model this behavior. My question is, is this good? Do you have any better ideas to depict this information?

2020-07-09 17_59_30-workspace - platform__resource_test_test.aird_[OES] Scenario 2 - Capella.png
2020-07-09 17_59_30-workspace - platform__resource_test_test.aird_[OES] Scenario 2 - Capella.png

Hi Fabio,
Just a couple of comments, despite the fact that I do not know if this is the right way to model it:

• Your Sequence links (or your functional exchange) car carry exchange items that are of type “events”
  • You may use functional chains as well to model similar behavior, as you can express both data flows and control flows with Functional chains (but I am not saying this is more appropriate for your case, bottom line is that Exchange Scenario will enable you to be more precise in terms of time sequence). More information on Functional Chains:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqvfSURUpIY
    I hope this helps,
    Stephane