Capella 7.0 has been released

Hello,

Capella 7.0 has been released.
Discover all new interesting features in the dedicated page (Release Notes)

Capella 7.0 is available for download on the Capella website

Best regards,
Philippe

8 Likes

Thank you Philippe and kudos to the team again!

Hi Stephane, could you please share the suggested strategy to migrate existing Projects to Capella 7.0?

I see there is a feature “New customizable color menu for easy selection and reuse of recently used colors” in 7.0. It remind me the problem I met in practise was I did not find the way to restore the default color setting after discussion. We changed color of some capella elements just for highlighting where is in question for later discussion. But the failure of restore default color like the default green with grades for function elements made it misunderstood whether the question has been resolved.
I expect there is a restore option for model element colors.

Well, I suppose there are a few factors to take into account.

Stephane

1 Like

When you change the color of an element, the “Reset custom style” button on the toolbar allows to restore the default color. (gray/yellow back arrow)

See diagram-element-toolbar

Philippe

@pdulth Any news on Capella Studio 7.0? Thank you!

Hi,
Capella Studio is also available, you can download it on bottom of Capella MBSE Tool - Download

Regards
Philippe

Ah, sorry, was looking at Github releases. Thanks :slight_smile:

Also, any news on PVMT for Capella 7.0.0?
Appears that it is not yet released;

Though I understand that This add-on is developed by a Thales business unit (DMS-FR) and thus may take additional time compared to “core” Capella.

Thanks

Hi,
PVMT has been published on the wiki page

Regards
Philippe

2 Likes