CAN'T DISPLAY eClass().NAME & OTHER FEATURES, using => Aql queries in "Label expression" inside Representations (Table..)

Hello,

I am trying to Create a table that lists the type of classes some Capella elements have, for instance, i got 3 requirements elements. And i wanted to display their classes names:

Nothing shows on the Table, yet the native aql interpreter seems to be returning fine results.

Are the Table Representations and such, missing “eClass()” services somehow?

Thank you.

Hi,

You probably have found out since then, but the label expression shall be “lineSemantic”, not “self” in that case.

Regards
Philippe

1 Like

Hello pdulth,
Thank you.
Yes I found a solution, but it was not using this.
I used one of the REQ attributes (name was not one of them), and it worked…
Capella Studio refrain from cheking the “Label” tab, whenever the feature inserted is missing it seems. it worked even without the LineSemantic part.

__
By the way, what is this “lineSemantic” part? I searched a bit over the internet and over the a simple Capella metamodel, and would not find.

Best Regards
BeKa

It’s the name of the variable to access to the semantical element of the line, (in that case, to the Capella element behind). (in the interpreter view, the variable is ‘self’)

The technology behind Capella to describe Tables and Diagrams is called “Eclipse Sirius”, you can also look at ‘Sirius’ tables documentation, Tables or some additional tutorials Sirius | Get Started

Philippe

1 Like