I noticed in the In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) demo model from the Capella website that when you perform an HTML Document Generation export the introductory descriptive text contains hyperlinks to a number of diagrams.
However, when I perform an HTML export of my own model, the links are simply static text.
To insert the links I am doing the following:
- Selecting the model (the item just below the .aird file in the project explorer)
- Adding text to the Description field in the Properties view
- Clicking the Link button to insert a link
- Selecting “Diagram Element” from the drop down
- Browsing to the diagram and hitting the OK button
In the pop-up window it shows there is URL for the diagram and shows the diagram name as the URL display. Yet, when I export it, all I get is the name and no link.
Interestingly, when playing with the IFE model to try and figure out how it was doing it, I seem to have broken it such that it also only exports the links as static text now.
Any idea what I’m doing wrong?
- Capella: 1.3.1
- Kitalpha: 188.8.131.52810300833
Thanks in advance,