[XHTMLDocGen] Some issues regarding the encoding

Hi everyone,
I’m trying to export a HTML documentation of my project (all models) using the addon
XHTMLDocGen.
Every part of the architecture was well exported, except 3 things:

1. There’s no entries provided in the dictionary of generated document regarding each of class operations and properties - The data modeling diagrams show the operations and properties on each class, but no links are provided onto these attributes for viewing detailed information.
  2. I don’t see any diagram provided concerning the exchange scenario
  3. There’s an issue concerning the character encoding - non-ascii characters such as “é” aren’t well encoded, The following screenshot illustrates the problem:
    Software environment:
  • Capella: 1.3.1
  • XHTMLDocGen addon: 1.3.1.201906140948
    Is there any additional configuration required regarding the two first issues (related to class attributes + exchange scenarios)? How is it possible to fix the unicode problem?
    I can provide further information if required. Thank you for your help

Hi,
I met same problem for Turkish characters while XHTML document generation even though I’ve changed Workspace text file encoding, Content Types and Globalization extensions to UTF-8 in Preferences, and all generated html files still start with encoding=“ISO-8859-1” and include line: content=“text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1”
How can I fix this?
Thanks,
Software environment:

• Capella: 1.3.1
  • XHTMLDocGen addon: 1.3.1.201906140948

Hi,
The encoding for generated pages is static and thus cannot be modified easily on a user side.
Can you please file a bug about this so we can investigate further ?
A workaround would be to open the generated pages with your web navigator and to change the encoding of the navigator so it displays characters properly.
Regards
Arnaud