XHTML document generation and icones in diagrams

Hello Nesrine,
Could you provide a screenshot of the resulting html, and information regarding the version of Capella and the version of the xhtml add-on?

Hi Aurélien,
I’m using Capella 1.3.0 and the associated add -on 1.3.0.
Here is a screenshot.
Thank you!
N.

I’ve already encountered similar issue when the path toward the html was too long.
Could you try to regenerate (or move the generated html) in a folder with a shorter path?

It seems like I can"t generate the HTML outside the projet. Should I move the whole projet in another location?

You can either:

• move the project to another location
  • create a new project (choose general / project), create a folder within this project and generate the html documentation within this folder
    (the html documentation does not need to be created in the same project as your Capella model)

Ok I Tried this but with additional inspection I found this :

• The actual diagrams with images are not generated properly (I can’t open the images when I check HTML in a navigator and in a file explorer)
  • I have this exception that I didnt notice : Error: org.eclipse.egf.core.producer.InvocationException See your Log file for further details.
    When I check the log file, it says :
    org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No repository found at file:/D:/Users/nbadache/WORK/CAPHCA/capella-1.3.0.2018103019 18-win32-win32-x86_64/capella/eclipse/dropins/CapellaXHTMLDo cGen-1.3.0.201901080957-Capella-1.3.0-dropins/.
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractR epositoryManager.fail(AbstractRepositoryManager.java:395)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.repository.helpers.AbstractR epositoryManager.loadRepository(AbstractRepositoryManager.ja va:692)
    Do you have any clue?
    Thank you
    N.