I was facing crazy issues with *.jpg export on the previous capella version I used for a while (0.8.x).
Reading some comments on this I decided to switch to the latest version available and update.
Capella i starting as expected but at the workspace loading an error message prompt and capella crash
I attached the .log file that I hope can clarify my problem!
thks for any feedback ( I was supposed to update a functional tree yesterday and I am since trying to fix this…)
JDK 1.9 was the problem…
I switched to JRE 1.7 and everithing is fine! (now I have to understand how to import projects…but this is another story!)
Exporting and importing projects is pretty well explained in the embedded help!
Don’t forget model migrations between versions.