You can use the new
HTML services from
M2Doc 3.0.0. They are included with
M2Doc Capella extension 1.4.0.
There is an example of use in the
LA and
SA templates.

Thank you Yvan. I’ll look into it.
However, as I’m using Capella 1.3.1, I’m wondering if my model can easily be imported into 1.4, or if I can use M2Doc 3.0.0 for Capella 1.3.1.

You can use M2Doc 3.0.0 with Capella 1.3.1. But the M2Doc Capella extensions 1.3.1 will not work anymore.
You can migrate your project from Capella 1.3.1 to 1.4.0 using the contextual menu on the project. Then you can use the M2Doc Capella extensions 1.4.0.

Hi Yvan,
I don’t have the option of using Capella 1.4. I am using 1.3 and have tried installing M2DOC 3.0 but have not been successful. Is there a trick to getting it to work with 1.3?
I am struggling with maintaining the formatting that is placed in the Description field in the exported word document.
Thank you,
Maria

Hi Maria,
To install M2Doc 3.0.0 in Capella 1.3.x with out the Capella M2Doc extension you need to use this update site:
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/obeo-m2doc-releases/3.0.0/repository
When selecting everything from the repository, you should not be able to install Acceleo Query (AQL) because an other version is used be Capella 1.3.x. Also tests and CDO features will not be installed. But that’s not a problem, other features will be installed.
At this point you need to change the version of your templates to 3.0.0 see the
template custom properties wizard.
If your are not using services from the Capella M2Doc extension, your template should generate.
I’m not sure what you mean by exported word document ? Your template should not need to be changed except for the version and possibly the services from the Capella M2Doc extension.