Release of XHTML Docgen v5.0.0 for Capella v5.0.0

Not in…
How do I manage to make it in?
Thanks

You said that you copied the zip file in your dropins folder ? The zip file should be extracted for the dropins folder to work properly.

Can you check the extracted files, and that the dropins folder contains the eclipse/plugins/org.polarsys.capella.docgen.*.jar files.

Regards,
Arnaud

Hi
In this folder I can find several were the * is commandline or configuration and so on about 15 files… with many others.

Just extract by 7zip
Regards
Thierry

I’m really puzzled by your problem.

Is your whole install of Capella / XHTML Docgen addon located into a safe location (close to root and without any space or special character in the path) ?

Regards,
Arnaud

C:\cpla\c500\capella
I already experienced this point, even when extracting files
Regards
Thierry

Hi
I have to give some news about this issue:
I experienced some strange behavior of the tool: some data classes have been renamed, in fact the name of one of them was propagated to others. When adjusting the content of exchnages to keep only thoses used in IS, I got some strange results I could not understant… and the response was that when a message conveys more than on EI, only the first is transfered in IS in some conditions.
Then I decided to reinstall the tool closer again to disk root. All this disappeared and now all runs correctly… and the command xhtml appeared! (I used fresh downloads).
Not tested yet, but it’s in my plans.
I hope that after all needed correction, this will solve the interfaces and functional port contents mismatch. (My Excel extractions don’t manage to confirm, and for the easy ones manual check did not either.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. This is the first time I hear about such a behavior.
Please do not hesitate if any problems pops up again. I just hope it will work correctly.

Regards,
Arnaud

To continue about some result: this new installation did not solve:
Systemic warning for each interface due to content mismatch compare to FE cumulation (I still did not manage to understand the mismatch: with Excel I generate the cumulation in a CE, and then compare to the interface… not difference…
Systemic error for each value reference ot enumeration literal by enumerated property value…
Thanks

Regards
Thierry