Patterns and dependencies issue

Hi All,
I made a pattern that includes elemnents with dependencies to other elements in the model.
These other elements are Enumeration Property Type.
When I instanciate my pattern, a popup ask me to select a container for element of type Enumeration Property Type.
When I instanciate again my pattern, a popup again ask me to select a container for the same element of type Enumeration Property Type.
Thus at the end I have several the same element of type Enumeration Property Type. (see the capture)
Why ?

Hello,
I assume that it’s because you applied the pattern multiple times in addition mode (it basically adds the elements in a “container”, which means that it duplicates it). If your elements refer to only one Enumeration property type, then you should create roles for them and merge them when applying the pattern.
For example, you may create a role named “Antivirus Strategy” that you may map on the corresponding Enumeration property type element. Then when applying the pattern, you want to assign the role to the Enumeration property type “Antivirus strategy” that has already been applied after the first instanciation.