Literals and refernced value

Hi all,
Trying to get referenced values that are children of classes, from python scripts, I realized that this links does not appear in semantic browser. I couldn’t use the content link either.
Then comes my question: why referenced value don’t come in semantic browser of owning class?
This power owns “current” which is a property typed by “current” (Physical Quantity)
Due to this as an example, I don’t have a link from domestic electrical power to the referenced domestic voltage typed by voltage (physical quantity). My “voltage” types as well vehicle service voltage or traction voltage (literal values).

In the same idea, I never could get an export with the services/class-operations with their parameters attached, and the typing item… The link is called parameter (from operation) and Parent from Parameter, and I have type in the referenced comumn… but the parameter is not in the contents, and is not a reachable e-class. (it seems at least)

Selecting and exporting a mass view for this is too much work to be repeated during model verifications…

Thanks for any given information

Thierry Poupon

1 Like