Java licensing

I’m looking for information about what will happen with the coming version of Java next April.
Oracle announced that businesses will have to buy licence to use Java.
Eclipse based softwares use a variant of Java, including Capella 1.3.0, the question is which one. I have understood that there are now many (not only JRE and JDK), Oracle announces audits, Java continues to install full software and user should know what should be removed.
What I guess is Capella will continue for a while to use version 8 (keeps being free), but what about dropins and any other kind of add-on, new ones in particular?
Thanks for your information
Thierry Poupon
Today I’m using mainly Capella 1.3.0 (one application in 1.1.3) with view points, subsystem transition, html generator, and trying to being started with M2Doc.
OS is Windows 10, or windows 7

as previous version, we need to add cmod +x, authorized application to be launch
today, i get this message no on my OS 10.12.6 that propose security upgrade too (macos and java free)
Free Java Update 8
Version 8 Update 201
Release date January 15, 2019
Your system currently has an older version of Java and you are receiving this update notification because a newer version has been automatically detected.
This release addresses security concerns. Oracle strongly recommends that all Java SE 8 users upgrade to this release.
Please install this free Java Update by clicking on the Update button on the Java Update window.
Installing this update will ensure that your Java applications continue to run as safely and efficiently as always.
Release Highlights
IANA Data 2018e
JDK 8u201 contains IANA time zone data version 2018e. For more information, refer to Timezone Data Versions in the JRE Software.
Change: TLS anon and NULL Cipher Suites are Disabled
The TLS anon (anonymous) and NULL cipher suites have been added to the jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms security property and are now disabled by default.
Change: jarsigner Prints When a timestamp Will Expire
The jarsigner tool now shows more information about the lifetime of a timestamped JAR. New warning and error messages are displayed when a timestamp has expired or is expiring within one year.
» More information on 8u201
Bug Fixes
This release contains fixes for security vulnerabilities. For more information, see the Oracle Java SE Critical Patch Update Advisory.
For a list of bug fixes included in this release, see JDK 8u201 Bug Fixes page.
Java Expiration Date
The JRE expires whenever a new release with security vulnerability fixes becomes available. Critical patch updates, which contain security vulnerability fixes, are announced one year in advance on Critical Patch Updates, Security Alerts and Third Party Bulletin. This JRE (version 8u201) will expire with the release of the next critical patch update scheduled for April 16, 2019.
For systems unable to reach the Oracle Servers, a secondary mechanism expires this JRE (version 8u201) on May 16, 2019. After either condition is met (new release becoming available or expiration date reached), Java will provide additional warnings and reminders to users to update to the newer version.
https://www.java.com/en/download/mac_java_update.jsp