How to filter/hide Functionnal Chains?

Hello,

On my PAB I am displaying several functional chains. However, some are overlapping so I would like to hide some functional chain to make the PAB clearer.
I tried to select the functional chain legend and then to click on “hide” but it only hides the legend and not the FC.

In addition, if I succeed to hide some FC and I want to generate a HTML export with several PAB view for each of my FC, what would you suggest me to do ? Clone my PAB several times for each FC to display ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Alex,

About showing/hiding some functional chains on your diagrams, there is an “Insert/remove functional chains” tool for that in the Palette, in the Functions section. It opens a panel where you can select the functional chains you want to be on your diagram, as for other item types.

In your HTML export, if you want to have a PAB for each FC, the only way I can think of is by doing as you say and cloning the PAB, because, as far as I know, diagrams cannot be edited anymore once exported in HTML. But maybe someone will be able to complete/correct me on that.

All the best,

Martin
ObeoSoft Canada Inc.

1 Like

Hello Martin,

Thank you for your answer, it works ! In addition I have another question : is it possible to change the thickness of all the functional chains quickly ? I tried several things but I never succeeded.

Thanks in advance

Hi Alex,

I’m glad I could help you.
Unfortunately, as far as I know, you can change the color of a functional chain, and it might also be possible to change the thickness of functional exchanges individually (I am not sure of that, though), but I don’t think it is possible to change the thickness of arrows for a whole functional chain at once. Or, at least, I am not aware of any way to do it.
But maybe someone out there will be able to correct me…

Best regards,

Martin
ObeoSoft Canada Inc.

1 Like

That would be technically possible but would require specific development.
Stephane

1 Like