Change in icon when importing an existing project

Hello,
I exported recently a project started by a colleague and I noticed a change in the icons in the Capella Project Explorer.
I have passed many hours searching for an explanation about the meaning of this change of those little green arrows added but no result.
The change is illustrated in the figure:
If you have an idea or an explanation concerning this topic, I will be thankful for you if you can help.

Hi,
Not sure what it is exactly, but I would assume this is due to the presence of another Eclipse plugin in your environment, looks like a configuration management icon, this could be an SVN or Git plugin for instance…
Stéphane

Hello,
It looks like a fragmented model.
See in the embedded documentation Capella Guide >> User Manual >> Fragment Management
Dimitri

Hello,
This symbol means that your model uses fragments.
As a default configuration, a Capella model is stored in the following files:

• aird: stores the definitions of the diagrams
  • melodymodeller: stores the definitions of the model elements
  • afm: additional information
    You can create fragments in order to split the information of the model and / or the diagrams in several files (several aird and melodymodeller).
    In any case, when you open the model, Capella aggregates all the information and shows you everything under the main aird file.
    This fragmenting is only for file storage purpose.
    Fragmenting can be useful if you have a big model or if you want to manage different access right to different parts of the model.
    Fragmenting can also allow having different people working at the same time in the different perspectives of Arcadia methodology (OA, SA, LA, PA).
    However, fragmenting does not well support having several people working in the same perspective (because all model elements are tightly coupled).
    That’s why Team for Capella solution has been developed

Hello,
You have absolutely right, that’s helped me a lot, thank you so much for your help.

dimitri.cognet.thalesalen wrote on Wed, 06 November 2019 03:39
Hello,
It looks like a fragmented model.
See in the embedded documentation Capella Guide >> User Manual >> Fragment Management
Dimitri
You are right, thank you so much.
I found the right information in the documentation indication you suggested.