Capella diagrams not opening

I exported an existing Capella project and I’m trying to open it using another Capella of the same version. However, there’s an issue - the diagrams are shown in project explorer but they do not open.

When I try to validate the diagram, I get this error -

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.IllegalValueException: Value ‘org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xml.type.impl.AnyTypeImpl@6fde8ae4 (eClass: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.EClassImpl@51618918 (name: Node) (instanceClassName: null) (abstract: false, interface: false)) (mixed: null, anyAttribute: [type=2001, element=_XijuANscEeuy6plfRPLQ7Q])’ is not legal. (platform:/resource/test_MBSE/test_MBSE.aird, 127, 123) | Error | | null | | | 2:19:15 PM

Initially the model itself refused to open, so I modified <viewpoint:DAnalysis version=…> so that things matched between the 2 Capella instances and then I repaired the project. But now I’m getting the above mentioned error of diagrams not opening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you sure you are using 2 Capella with the same version?
Sounds strange if you had to modify by hand the <viewpoint:DAnalysis version=…> then it would indicate this is not the same Capella version you’re using.
Stephane

I’m not 100% sure it’s the same version, but I’m pretty sure it is. I’m actually trying to open a Capella project in System Modeling Workbench. In the workbench the diagrams aren’t opening.

Well, it looks like it is not the same version.
In any case, you should contact SMW support I think.
Stephane

Alright, I’ll do that. Thanks!