I am doing research to see if Arcadia with Capella allows an Automated Update of test environment.
By creating a system with actors and functionalities, is there a feature in Arcadia/Capella that actually allows Automated Update?
If, a requirement is added or changed for example, the test environment/architecture to be updated accordingly.
Is it possible with this methodology? I am guessing there might be an add-on to Capella for this kind of things.
If it exists, can you please clarify it?
In addition, a tool or add-on for automatic test repetition in Capella?
I was searching a lot on this topic and couldn’t find anything.
Thanks a ton!!
Some of the functionalities you mention are covered by some existing features:
- The Requirements add-on allow you to define and create links between model elements and requirement elements
- The Functional Chains / Scenarios can be used to represent tests scenarios
- The PVMT allows you to define your own properties, which can be related to your Testing concern
- The Semantic Browser provides a view of the elements (potentially) directly impacted by a change in a requirement/model element
- The Interpreter view allows you to query the model to identify further impacts
But I am not aware of a free add-on that integrates these features, or that provides an automated update feature. Maybe this is an opportunity to develop it