Accidental re-assigning of Parent Function

Hi,
I created a LDFB from a parent function A that had one child function.
I then added two other “sister” parent functions, B and C, to the diagram that each have one child function also.
Somewhere in this process I’ve mistakenly allocated parent B to be a child of parent A (unfortunately hitting save long before I had realised my error). I think I did this through positioning the functions on the diagram but I can’t be sure. On this LDFB diagram I can’t simply move parent B out of parent A (attempting to do so shows the movement as grey and releasing in the grey doesn’t work). However parent C remains on its own under Root Logical Function and can be moved around the white space on the LDFB diagram that surrounds parent A. I havern’t tested putting parent C inside parent A because I will have the same issue!
Help me revert my mistake and free parent B!
Thanks
Peter

Hello Peter,
If it does not work from the LDFB (which by the way would require a update of Capella in order to allow it), you can do it from a breakdown diagram (LFBD), or from the Capella Project Explorer (by drag & drop the function C under the Root Logical Function)

Thanks again Aurelien!
That seems easy enough - I was blinded by the LDFB creating the issue in the first place yet apparently not allowing the issue to be fixed. Strange.