Requirements allocation

Hello,
I am trying to make a simple allocation using the requirement viewpoint.
I used the help contents and performed the 3 steps to allocate a requirement to an object.
Once the allocation has been made, I want to view the requirement allocated to a component using the mass visualization view, but I do not see the allocation information.
It may be a problem of displaying the name of the requirement, the same in an allocation matrix, it looks like the requirement is well identified (1 column) but the name is not displayed.
I would also like more information on Capella’s ability to realize allocation matrixes (with the requirment viewpoint) in order to be able to carry out allocations directly via the matrix or to display allocation links automatically, in the way from Cameo.
(I use the last Capella 1.4.0 version with the last add-on version)
Thank you in advance.

Req allocation.JPG
Req allocation_2.JPG
mass_editing_view.JPG
Allocation_matrix.JPG
Req allocation.JPG
Req allocation_2.JPG
mass_editing_view.JPG
Allocation_matrix.JPG

Hi Julien,
The content of the mass view is based on the semantic browser, so what you need to do first is to activate the Requirements in the semantic browser window. To do so, go to the semantic browser window and activate the icon on the top right with a “R”.
Then you can send to the Mass view either your Physical Component or the Requirement itslef.
On your second question, I am curious to know which table you created. I do not think there is a table to do this that comes with the Requirement viewpoint, that would be a nice addition though.
You may be able to realize such matrixes using the Mass View and then exporting to excel through csv, but it will not enable you to edit.
You may also use any diagram to display all requirements and their relations to PCs for example.
Stephane