Problem with PMVT

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I have a problem with the PMVT add-on. I have correctly installed the PVMT and the DS but no way to make it work. I cannot display it in the Viewpoint manager to activate it. I have this problem with Capella 5.0 and also with capella1.4.2 (I use also Dess addon on this version). thank you in advance for your help

Hi Sara,

PVMT and DiagramStyler do not use the ViewpointManager.

You have to directly use the Viewpoint Selection menu on the .aird file of your project to enable the Diagram Styler Viewpoint and then in each diagram, you will have the possibility to enable the Diagram Style layer.

To be able to display property values, you will have to define your domain, scope, properties, … from the Property Values view and/or for the Property Values editor.

Regards

Hello Maxime,

Thank u very much :slight_smile: that work with Capella 5.0

Regards

Hello ,
For Capella 1.4.2, I have successfully installed PVMT and DS but I cannot find the Diagram Styler in the Viewpoint selection. I tried several times to install and reinstall the whole thing. do you have any idea where the problem comes from please.

Regards

Which version of the PVMT add-on did you install with Capella 1.4.2?
Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada

at the beginning I installed the PVMT version which is on the Capella site then I also tried with this one that I found in the forum for 1.4.X but the two do not work

There are quite a lot of people including myself that have PVMT working with Capella 1.4.2.
As a first step, I would advise starting with a fresh install: download a fresh Capella 1.4.2, then the corresponding PVMT version compatible with Capella 1.4.2, theoretically this should work.
Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada

Hello,
thank you very much Stephane i will to do that :slight_smile:
Regards